Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Demon's Deception is Almost Here!! How to get a FREE copy....

So I'm very, very happy to announce that The Demon's Deception is almost here!!

It should release in the next day or two. It is longer than the first three books, however I would still classify it as a novella (at right around 35,000 words).

In celebration of finally getting this story out there, I've got an offer for you. I also released a bundle of the first three Demons Unleashed Novellas last month but I don't have any reviews of the bundle. If you have read the first three novellas (please don't review if you haven't!) and post a review of the stories on the bundle page (Amazon, Kobo), send me a link to your review at lisaalder@pacbell.net , and I will send you Deception for FREE!!

The only way readers find an author's work is through raising the profile on Amazon and other retail sites. The profile gets raised every time a review is posted. This helps me tremendously. Your support means the world to me. Thank you so much for buying, reading, and telling other readers about my work. I truly, truly appreciate it!

X's and O's,
Lisa

ps. Sorry it took so long to finish Barbas' story. Some crazy life happenings sorta got in the way. But I am back working again. I have a new series coming soon. The first installment, Warrior Queen, should be available sometime next month.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment